THE CHAPEL ROOMS
This charming former chapel has been converted into a striking, comtemporary four bedroom family home. It features a dramatic, double height living space that previously functioned as the main chapel. This space is finished with an oak parquet floor and a large wood burning stove. The original chapel choir gallery has been retained and restored and now houses a light filled study area.
contrast to the red brick of the original building. One houses the kitchen with handmade kitchen units and a Carrara marble worktop. The other double height addition accommodates the four bedrooms and bathrooms.
Built to the highest standards, the property retains many original features complimented by stunning contemporary design.
The property is heated by an Air Source Heat Pump and includes underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
The house comes with a ten year Build-Zone Structural Warranty.
• Living room featuring woodburning stove and a large picture window
overlooking the garden
• Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
• Three further well proportioned bedrooms
• Utility area
• Downstairs toilet
• Family bathroom
• Attractive gardens to the front and rear
• Double garage and private parking spaces
• Air Source Heat Pump providing economical and environmentally responsible heating
• Hand built kitchen units
• Smeg range cooker and electrical appliances
• Oak flooring & underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
• Woodburning stove set on a plinth of reclaimed natural brick
• Elegant, highest quality bathroom and shower fittings
• Double Glazing throughout
• EPC – T.B.C.
More comprehensive facilities are to be found nearby in the market town of Eye. The town boasts an “Outstanding” secondary school, Hartismere, as well as a broader range of shops and restaurants.
The nearest train stations are Diss and Stowmarket (approximately 8 miles) which runs a direct twice hourly service to London Liverpool Street (journey time approximately 1hr 30mins).