THE BUTTERFLY BARN
Bradfield, Essex CO11 2SP
The Butterfly Barn is a detached four bedroom home on a delightful plot of just under an acre. The design of this house provides contemporary living, whilst respecting and responding to it’s rural setting.
020 3795 5920
London, N1 3HF
Internally it features a spacious open plan living space with high ceilings, finished with a polished concrete tiled floor.
The elegant kitchen provides generous storage units complete with honed natural Carrara marble worktops and a Smeg Range cooker / induction hob.
The living room includes an energy efficient wall mounted wood burning fire.
Bathrooms are fitted with the highest quality bath and shower fittings.
• Large picture windows overlooking the gardens and countryside
• Underfloor heating
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Three further well proportioned bedrooms
• Utility room
• Galleried Study
• Double Glazing throughout
• The property is heated by a Air Source Heat Pump, providing economical and environmentally responsible heating
• Extensive lawned gardens and ample parking
• A garage
• The house comes with a ten year Structural Warranty
Download The Butterfly Barn floorplans
Despite it’s rural location it is only a ten minute drive to Manningtree station from where one can reach London Liverpool St in under an hour.
Nearby Mistley and Manningtree provide excellent local shopping facilities as well as cafes, restaurants and pubs. Colchester and Ipswich are both easily accessible by car for work or more serious shopping.
Our personal favourite hidden gems include the delightful Electric Palace Cinema in Harwich, Grayson Perry’s ‘House for Essex’ in nearby Wrabness beach and The Company Shed on Mersea Island.
The Guardian recently described the Harwich peninsula as a ‘revelation’ and ‘like Lymington or Rye, without the price tags’.